So I’ve had a couple of weeks to play with the new toy and here is what I’m finding I like most about it (in no particular order).
- Bluetooth – works great for sending files to my computer or any other bluetooth enabled product (like my digital photo frame at work)
- Calendar syncing – I can sync this up via bluetooth or USB
- Contact syncing – I can sync this up via bluetooth or USB
- Sony walk-man player – just works fantastic and you can actually shake your phone to shuffle music
- Built in step counter – good for seeing how much I actually walk per day
- 2 mega-pixel Camera – great pictures and some cool fun options too including frames
- Over a minute for video (love this)
- Icons are easily understandable
- Speaker phone – for those days where you just don’t want to hold the phone up to your ear
- Photo editing software built in
All in all I’m having a good time with the phone.