Starting December 2, 2011 (today) and going on until December 4, 2011 the 4th Annual West Coast Christmas Show and Marketplace takes place in Abbotsford at the TRADEX Trade & Exhibition Centre.
With only a few short days left until Christmas, the West Coast Christmas Show will be a great place to pick up some unique gifts, get some decorating ideas and learn a few delicious recipies for the holidays.
This year will feature a Dale McKay, Top Chef Canada winner on stage (December 3rd 12 noon) sharing some holiday food ideas as well as Brian Misko sharing some holiday grill ideas. You can read more on the stage scheduled.
Tonight they will also be having their charity Christmas Tree decorating challenge where charities will compete for a $500 prize. The following charities will be competing this year:
- Abbotsford Agrifair: www.agrifair.ca
- Abbotsford Food Bank & Christmas Bureau: www.abbotsfordcommunityservices.com
- The Arthritis Society: www.arthritis.ca
- BC SPCA Abbotsford Branch: www.spca.bc.ca/branches/Abbotsford
- Cassidy Briggs Foundation: www.cassidybriggsfoundation.com
- Children’s Wish Foundation, BC & Yukon Chapter: www.childrenswish.ca
- Focus Foundation of BC: www.focusbc.org
- Fraser Valley Brain Injury Association: www.fvbia.org
- Fraser Valley Child Development Centre: www.fvcdc.org
- Job’s Daughters International, Bethel 20: https://sites.google.com/site/bethel20abbotsford
- Posabilities – New Transitions: www.posabilities.ca
- St. John Ambulance Therapy Dog Services: www.sja.ca
- United Way of the Fraser Valley: www.uwfv.bc.ca
- Yale Secondary School Key Club (Kiwanic Club of Abbotsford): www.yalesecondary.com
I will be heading out there on Saturday and hope to report back some awesome photos and hopefully pick up a few gifts along the way.