Do you want to get your hands on the new Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 4G from Telus? Do you use Gowalla? Well on Thursday May 12,2011, Samsung will be giving away 10 Galaxy S Fascinate 4G smartphones in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver at a secret location in each city. All you have to do is be one of the first 10 people to check-in via Gowalla at the mystery Telus store location at the city. If you are one of the lucky 10 people, you will get a notification telling you that you’ve won.
It’s that simple
Also if you are not one of the lucky first 10 people, you can still enter to win a Galaxy S Fascinate 4G smartphone with $4,000 cash between May 12 – May 26.
Powered by Android 2.2, the Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 4G also features:
- A front facing camera for easy video chat
- A 1650 mAh battery for long battery life
- Uncompromised web experience with Adobe Flash 10.1 for a rich browsing exprience
- 5.0 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom
- Google Maps Navigation providing turn by turn voice guidance and new Google Maps in 3D. Available only on Android.
- Access to more than 100,000 free and paid applications from the growing Android Market, as well as the ability to store apps to the device memory card to free up phone space
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB (16 GB microSD card included)
- Seven home screens to customize with the widgets and apps for at a glance information and updates
For Vancouver, I’ve been told the secret location.
Now I haven’t been told I can’t tell you which store it will be, but just in case I’m not allowed, do know that it’s located at one of the downtown malls 🙂 You can visit the Telus kiosk in Pacific Centre Mall starting at 10am tomorrow.
Good luck and have fun!